Wednesday 2 March 2011

Once upon a time islamic entri

Once upon a time, while I was walking along the creepy corridor of KC level 3 (during this, it is taaruf week and a lot of room still empty), I found a piece of paper that light up my night =)

Thus,it is my honour to share this piece of mastermind to others
I present u : Islamic Jokes.

Once, the people of the city invited Mulla Nashruddin to deliver a speech. When he got on the mimbar (pulpit), he asked "Do you know what I am going to say?" The audience replied "NO", so he announced "I have no desire to speak to people who don't even know what I will be talking about" and he left.

The people felt embarrassment and called himback again the next day. This time when he asked the same question, the people replied "YES". So Mullah Nasruddin said "Well, since you already know what I am going to say, I won't waste any more of your time" and he left.

Now the people were really perplexed. They decided to try one more time. Once again he asked the same question-"Do you know what I am going to say?" Now the people were prepared and so half of them answered "YES" while the other half replied "NO". So Mullah Nasruddin said "The half who know what I am going to say, tell it to other half" and he left!

Perplexed: confused

Hahahha i know it's just a common story and maybe u have heard it before.
But for me, to read this article for  the first time makes me hilarious heee.
Love this article so much, wise jokes <3

piss: is this consider as  a Islamic entri, i dunt know, it looks simple actually.
Truth to be told, I'm still preparing myself  to write something serious.u know we can't just write what we feel when it pertaining to religious view. InsyaAllah, someday I'll write the real Islamic entri heee.

No comments:

Post a Comment